All I Know
I am confused. Don’t know what to do.
My life is empty.
I cannot grieve anymore.
I have no purpose in life.
Someone loves me.
That should be enough.
All I know is
That I miss you.
I was a child
When I gave you life.
I’m older now.
What should I do?
You will not see me.
That is not right.
I was forced to give you up.
I had no one to help me.
I will care until time runs out for us.
Susan Sybenga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All I Know by Susan Sybenga )
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie