Tajudeen Shah Poems
- Nature Vs Man Rustling over the dense green And driving off ...
- The Shortest Epic. Big bang! In void's lab did happen Such...
- Memory Birds. They are many and varied, Some are cute and ...
- Absolute Truth, A Dream. An intelligent soul, A sharp ...
- Bards Today. Nature remains bathed In tolerance's glory, ...
- Painfully Yours. Well, You and your thoughts Make my inner- ...
- Why Blame The Youth..? Why blame the youth, Who is familiar...
A marketer by profession, teacher by passion and a poet (with all humility, as friends say) by nature. born in India, resident in the Arabian Gulf. Brought up by parents of exceptional values, thanks to God, and still keeping most of their qualities and heritage to make them feel proud of what they composed in their youth. Literature has always been my passion, so did ran after most of the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tajudeen Shah
Nature Vs Man
Rustling over the dense green
And driving off a day's sheen,
Comes here the dark rain
That might flush all the plain.
The Pilot's show of impudence
Causes massive turbulence
On buds cute and chaste,
Pouring flakes of frost.
Knowing not the fated spot,
On wings of brook they float;
Blooms and pollen, leaves and sprout,
Blend in bubbles, swim and gloat.
To Nature, a fall too is celebration,
To Man, even a win is frustration.