Absolute Truth, A Dream.
An intelligent soul,
A sharp observer,
Had nature and man with and within him,
To know what was revealed, and yet to be.
To measure God’s merits
Had his prayers all duly sent,
Though tossed on tides of trauma
Had faith fully set on his Lord.
Were spared from views sharp,
As his edgy soul kept beating ON.
On Destiny, Chances,
Science and Myths.
Still had his senses set serene and solid
Though the flame often got puffed.
Above Aspirations varied,
Illusions and Intuitions,
Life struggled behind gloomy veils
Dreaming the dawn of truth absolute.
Tajudeen Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Absolute Truth, A Dream. by Tajudeen Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid