Born in 1940, I saw as a young boy the culmination in 1947 of free India under Gandhis leadership after centuries of colonization and royalties. I was and still now imbued with unique visionary idolism coupled with grass root pragmatic strategy. Combination and connection of ends and means which was Gandhis unique insight. I was trained in physics with masters. Though I was equally interested and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The living power of meditation on dying! -new-
- Learning in the Battlefield! -new-
- Distinction is necessary for unity -new-
- Singular plurality! -new-
- Think and Design your Destiny -new-
- The meaning and purpose of meaning and p... -new-
- Self- Development Vs. Self-Realization -new-
- Passion, compassion, and dispassion -new-
- Feeling Vs. thought -new-
- When ego is zero, it becomes infinite! -new-
- Life has many models -new-
- ‘Maitri' and gratitude -unconditional
- All good things of life are by-product
- An ode to Ego.............
- Anatomy of Humor and physiology of laugh...
- Appreciating the hot summer
- Atheist or agnostic may be truly spiritu...
- Being in the flow is the best way to cro...
- Beyond fight and flight
- Bhagwad Geeta
- Bhasmasur' Syndrome
- Close strangers.......
- Commonwealth of body, mind and soul
- Compassion and Meditation are both, end ...
- Count yours mistakes