Thomas Viruvelil Poems
- Walking Close To Green Paddy F... As days pass by you ...
- Be With Me Always Looking at your face seeing those ...
- God Laughing At Me I asked him: 'Can I see the body? ...
- One More Day With You Like a man sentenced to death I count ...
- Alone, How Long I Can Go? Alone, how long I can go? Do I ...
- Onam And King Mahabali Long long back We had this King ...
- I Deserve Nothing Good I deserve nothing good. Not even a ...
Architect and management Consultant by profession.Have been writing poems for sometime on love, frustrations and death. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Walking Close To Green Paddy Fields
As days pass by
you become more sweet
Is love brewing inside me is making me
Intoxicated with smitha?
Even after seeing your face with clear skin,
ever smiling wide eyes
I feel like sitting close, looking at your eyes
as if those twinkling eyes can give me
happiness unknown forever.
In my dreams I imagine
gently softly touching every bit of your body
with my lips
making your body feel my love
and feel a bit of love for me.
That day when we waited by the side of that paddy field
have you not heard the paddy leaves...