Timmy Doyle Poems
- Flowers Oh heavenly flowers oh mysterious hours bloom ...
- The Children Oh the sounds of joy, the sounds of toys. Oh ...
- Black World A world so cold. A world so black. A world full...
- Sad You're sad, sitting in the corner crying. Sad, sitting ...
- Love Can'T Tear Me Apart Love can't tear me apart I am in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timmy Doyle
Oh heavenly flowers
oh mysterious hours
bloom through the night
curious flowers bloom
through the light.
The power, oh the power,
the flowers, oh the flowers.
Give to one and be forever loved.
Mysterious flowers bringing those together,
tearing none apart.
Healing one's beating heart.
Forever and ever. Oh mysterious flowers
come and erase this darkest hour.