Love Can't Tear Me Apart
Love can't tear me apart I am in control.
Love can't tear me apart I'm like a stone.
Drop me to the ground and I'll get back up.
Stab me in the heart and I'll just take the knife out of my chest and wipe the blood away. I shall laugh. I'm falling, but not for long, I'll spread my wings and fly to the top. Drive the bullet through my heart and I'll quietly remove the bullet from the bleeding organ.
You can not knock me down, I shall not hit the ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Can't Tear Me Apart by Timmy Doyle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman