Love Can't Tear Me Apart
Love can't tear me apart I am in control.
Love can't tear me apart I'm like a stone.
Drop me to the ground and I'll get back up.
Stab me in the heart and I'll just take the knife out of my chest and wipe the blood away. I shall laugh. I'm falling, but not for long, I'll spread my wings and fly to the top. Drive the bullet through my heart and I'll quietly remove the bullet from the bleeding organ.
You can not knock me down, I shall not hit the ground.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Can't Tear Me Apart by Timmy Doyle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman