Oh heavenly flowers
oh mysterious hours
bloom through the night
curious flowers bloom
through the light.
The power, oh the power,
the flowers, oh the flowers.
Give to one and be forever loved.
Mysterious flowers bringing those together,
tearing none apart.
Healing one's beating heart.
Forever and ever. Oh mysterious flowers
come and erase this darkest hour.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flowers by Timmy Doyle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar