A world so cold.
A world so black.
A world full of darknes.
I am falling through the dark sky
of a black world.
I have no sight
It's all frieght.
Scared and worried.
Blinded by the sun.
Always on the run.
In a black world, I fall to the ground.
In a black world, I crawl on the ground.
I try to find light but it's not in sight.
Oh how I wish I wasn't in this black world.
Black world with no stars, no sun.
Black world oh so fun.
Running through a black world.
I am lost, I can't be found.
Silent oh silent in this black world.
Lifted off the black grounds
without a sound.
Oh how I feel the hands of a woman.
Hands of a woman lifting me up.
Hands of a woman taking me out.
Out of this black world, out of this
She shines a light in my face.
I close my eyes, then open them.
She dims the light, I can see her so much better.
I ask for her name but she says nothing.
Reaching her hand out to me, she tells me to
take this letter.
I grab it from her and I start to read it.
The letter is from my girl, she said she
I folded the letter and I put it in my pocket......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Black World by Timmy Doyle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv