Tissa Calvert Poems
- Lost... Lost in the memories and wonderful sights, Lost in ...
- Families families young, families old, There are lots of ...
- Drowning Drowning! I am drowning in my tears, because ...
- When I First Met You when I first met you I already knew, ...
- Anger Anger is the devil inside our locked up souls, Anger ...
- I Wished... I wished I had a man An understanding man One ...
- Lies... Lie's always take over us, They also go home with ...
I am 18 years old I am a senior. graduate at the end of this year and I am bisexual
I also have a fiance (guy) and a girlfriend right now.
helping watch nieces and nephews
I have alot more poems to put up
I really love poetry with all my heart without it I wouldn't be here on earth right now not including the help I seeked from Cody Allen Dorr he's my BF right now again we have broken up and got back together 6 times still counting and my very old friend Krissa Rogers I seen for the first in a while plus asked her to be with me and she said yeah more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tissa Calvert
Lost in the memories and wonderful sights,
Lost in another kids fight.
Lost and confused,
Even broken and used.
Lost a dear loved one,
While trying ti find someone.
Lost in weight loss,
Lost in food,
Lost waiting for someone like you,
Lost without a clue,
But maybe I'm just lost!
This is about me and my dear sisters.