Anger is the devil inside our locked up souls,
Anger is the spirit in which I with hold,
Angers the such demond who never is told,
Anger is which never ever grows old.
Anger is a lie when someone's in trouble,
Anger is always there on the double,
That's what anger is!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anger by Tissa Calvert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...