True Eyes Poems
- Mind Enemy If my purpose is hidden from my eyes, then I ...
- My Circle Of Friends I have many friends But only a few are ...
- Levels Is it bad to want to be Labeled something other than ...
- Ocean Traveling from a little river to an ocean tapping back...
- Different Perspective As an African American girl I look up ...
- Flashlight Compassion, respect, and love are so hard to ...
- Can You Hear That Can You Hear That Can you hear my mind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If my purpose is hidden
from my eyes,
then I will beg God to see
Body and mind caught up
in much turmoil
trying to protect and improve the foundation
If dying is the only time
when our minds can rest,
then while alive will we forever
be our own worst enemy?
What would it feel like to escape?
Please show me
I need no help from a pipe, plant, or drink
I just want to escape my mind
I want to live, without conscious thought to
But how can I blame my mind,
because it knows the consequences of