True Eyes Poems
- My Circle Of Friends I have many friends But only a few are ...
- Ocean Traveling from a little river to an ocean tapping back...
- Different Perspective As an African American girl I look up ...
- Flashlight Compassion, respect, and love are so hard to ...
- Can You Hear That Can You Hear That Can you hear my mind ...
- Popcorn Lady Sitting there at the desk Terrified Of an evil...
- If Time Had Stopped If time had stopped, I would've looked ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Circle Of Friends
I have many friends
But only a few are true
I have friends that I only say hi and bye to
I have friends that only come around
When they need answers or advice
And although these aren’t true friends
They play a big part on teaching me
On the other hand,
I have true friends
Who encourage and support me
Sure we have our differences
But only true relationships withstand obstacles
They compliment me on a good job
And they send my spirit to the skies with their constant,
And sometimes I just ...