Vallerie Lobell Poems
- A Prayer Help me hold on Lord, Down on my knees, Each day...
- Dying Love The lack of the pitter patter of my heart, that ...
- My Dearest Love Why do I feel the way I do? What makes this...
- I Got No Right On A Poetry Sit... I do not come close, what's ...
- Bathing With Minnows I just got up when I heard the water ...
- Come To Me Meet me at the park again, On the sunrising side...
- Counting Colors I noticed the broken flower pot on the front ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Help me hold on Lord,
Down on my knees,
Each day I sink lower,
Help me up, please,
Hear the 'groanings of my heart',
'Read my kidneys ' too,
Can't hold on by myself,
I really need You,
I want to dig a deep hole,
And lay down with the others,
More tired I've never been,
Miss my daughter, son, and mother,
I love those still with me,
But I do them no good,
How can I go on?
Help me if You would?
Don't want to be seen,
So depressed and downhearted,
Try to be the 'industrious' one,
Feel defeated before I have...