Walter Lane Poems
- The Trees Today I went for a walk In the forest with the ...
- How Proud I Am Of Canada How proud I am of Canada The ...
- A Mother's Love There is something about A Mothers' ...
- The Blessed Blessed are they that mourn Is what our Lord ...
- End Of Life I saw a little bird today Standing on the ...
- The Proposal Thou speaketh to me of Love and ...
- The Suffering Children You see their little faces Peering at...
I am an amateur poet who writes to the best of my ability. I try to write poetry that is enjoyable and easy to read and understand. Most of my poetry is based on life experiences and ranges from humor, sadness, happiness, hope and adventure. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Walter Lane
Today I went for a walk
In the forest with the trees
I didn't need to talk, the
Trees they talked to me
They had much to tell me
All winter they'd been alone
And they chattered like chipmunks
Now that winter had gone
They told me about new life flowing
Through their trunks with the sap
And in their joy, believe me, I
Swear their limbs they clapped
They gloried in the warmth of
The heat in the spring sun
And rejoiced with the animals
In their branches having fun
The birds came back also, making
Their homes with the ...