William Punter Poems
- Crazy Crack Christmas Jingle bells, Bingle jells, Santa ...
- Bruce Forsythe Bruce Forsythe is many years old, He has a ...
- Pay Your Tax! I hate it when companies don't pay tax I ...
- A Cup Of Tea Let's all have a cup of tea, Even though the ...
- Halloween Madness Crazy things happen at Halloween In a ...
- Hey Mr Politician Hey Mr Politician, Have you any ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Punter
Crazy Crack Christmas
Santa Claus on crack,
He comes down the chimney again
To take the presents back.
Santa eats Christmas cake
With his crazy face,
Rudolph defecated on the garden,
What a crazy place!
Cruisin' around on his Christmas sleigh,
Playing some 50 Cent!
Santa's got to steal all the presents
So he can pay the rent.
Let's all have a mince pie,
For Santa's Crazy Crack Christmas
Is now going by.