Crazy things happen at Halloween
In a crazy town, it's true.
Like when a skeleton went to the pub
To use the loo!
The barman said 'No sir, it's for customers only! '
So the skeleton said 'Oh rats! '
Then loads of vampires and werewolves came in
Accompanied by some bats.
'Woah, woah! ' said the barman. 'Lighten up, ' they said.
'It's Halloween, don't knock it! '
Then Frankenstein came in
And asked if he could charge himself from the socket!
Then Dracula asked for some crisps
In a flavour they didn't have at the bar.
It was all getting a bit crazy,
But then a zombie arrived in his car!
It all got a bit crazy that night
And the monsters were out on the town.
But in the morning after
No-one was left with a frown.
William Punter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Halloween Madness by William Punter )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman