PAY YOUR TAX!
I hate it when companies don't pay tax
I really think they are very lax
I'm tempted to send them an angry fax
I'd love to give them a few whacks
Or educate them with information packs.
They keep all their money in big sacks.
I hope they all sit on sharp tacks.
They are immoral to the max.
I hope they get on the right tracks
And pay their corporation tax!
Fight the power!
William Punter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (PAY YOUR TAX! by William Punter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid