Aishah Bibi Poems
- Slavery I've been through so much pain, racism, ...
- The Tear The tear that flew down his cheek, Left a painful ...
- A Life Without You A life without you....... I remember ...
- Lost) : You were my light, to guide my way, You were my ...
- Freedom Of Speech!
- Tolerance! oh tolerance, oh tolerance we need you here, ...
- Just For You Mum i can't survive without you alive, passing...
Comments about Aishah Bibi
I've been through so much pain,
racism, discrimination, slavery over and over again.
Being looked down on wasn't fun,
no point saying it because the damage is done.
All i did was work for them,
never really got fed,
it was just a slice of bread.
oh sometime i wished i was dead.
It was really scary,
you wouldn't know why, because you wasn't me,
sometimes i wished it was all a dream,
but when they woke me up that's when i realised it was reality.
The scariest bit was,
when they had a whip,
you could hear my heart beat,
BANG! a ...