You were my light,
to guide my way,
You were my mind,
to tell me what to say,
You were everything to me,
and thats why i cry myself to sleep,
all of our memories were very, very deep,
i just wanted to say goodbye,
and wish one day we meet,
i cant wait to see heaven under your feet.
My last tear drop was for you,
everything we used to do.
I pray to god everyday that you are safe in every way.
My days without you feel so long,
My dreams without you are all gone,
My life is empty without you.
Now that your gone,
everything has gone wrong,
we are all lost,
we need our compass.
My brain is lying,
My heart is crying
My soul is dying.
My body has stopped,
I'm waiting for you,
Please come back,
DON'T FORGET TO........
Aishah Bibi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost) : by Aishah Bibi )
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis
- Think and act, hasmukh amathalal
- Drought, Edward Kofi Louis
- And here we part, Nalini Chaturvedi