Alan Browne Poems
- Sad Clown Laughing on the out Crying on the in. Smiling ...
- Tea (A Friend To Everyone) As good and bad have come and ...
- Health Is Your Wealth Broken bones, tormented souls, and ...
- These Days Tender as I start my week, A journey with no ...
- The Garden The Nettles and Ivy lay hand in hand, Mingled ...
- Through The Colored Skies Through the skies that I glide, ...
- Fire Lay With Me e, lay with me Absolute silence, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Browne
Laughing on the out
Crying on the in.
Smiling and, jocular.
Running around in
their size sixteens
throwing cherry pies,
jumping on the bouncy castle
Behind the painted mask,
the Poker face reveals its hand
eyes soaked in sorrow, joys
blocked by stagnant woes,
chiseled into the walls of their mind,
Elusive demons at their door
Relentless till there is no more