22 Year Old Magician
I met a 22 year old magician today.
He showed me a trick.
He had done nothing but smile at me.
I looked into his eyes and saw two dead brothers,
A dead father, dysfunctional mother
And an ill son.
I asked him how did he do this trick so perfectly?
He replied 'I have had lots of practice,
But he warned me that its not for the faint hearted.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (22 Year Old Magician by Alan Browne )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Intense Videos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri