Alan Ingranazzio Poems
- Snow Dream Out of doors high snowdrift lies all ...
- Indian Vow Oh, sacred howe part of winter! Whose sinful ...
- About God God gave all us ambitions and desire, Sometimes a...
- The Night The moon is clear in transparent sky, And clouds ...
- Evening Sang Owre a'hilltops is quiet. Just have a sight: ...
- Dance Language Lewis was Turkish man in all, He insisted on...
- To Myself You were a part of my dream, Vivid shadows of ...
After my university grade I began to look for job, that answered my vocation, considering
myself most suitable to be computer programming designer. I appealed to the place, that I liked most and already knew, when I was making my thesis.
- Currently we have no positions, and we don't know, when they will be. You may do tests now, and before we shall appoint we contact you.
Easily I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Ingranazzio
You were a part of my dream,
Vivid shadows of past,
You have gone with the first sunbeam,
And your time had passed.
I feel the taste of usual life
In all things, that I do or say,
I do understand a real delight
Perceiving the world in this way.