Lewis was Turkish man in all,
He insisted on whole,
And his movements, even his laugh
Were part of his love.
He played tricks dancing
Instead of using language,
He knew to express love or excuse
For being impolite or offending.
Moving his hands he teased his girl
And later was sorry about that.
Circling just on his hands
He used to say ''I love you all, friends''.
He simply adored his TV going all round it
Moving on his hands with cola can on his feet,
Never using TV remote control, he danced step
Bombarding its buttons with dancing shoes instead.
Seeing his girlfriend in a new car,
He at once rejected unhappy end,
Danced on the road and jumped so far,
That proposed her on the lap of her new boyfriend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Dance Language by Alan Ingranazzio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You delight my life, Amitie Abedi
- i need an aneurysm when i'm next to you, Mandolyn Davidson
- WITHIN MY HEART, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Secret Of The Angels, David Harris
- Differences of Opinion, Sandra Feldman
- Quarrelsome Man, Syed Ahmed Shah
- 'you belong to the sea', Mandolyn Davidson
- i'd offer you a drink, but all i have ar.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Prime Truth - 25, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 24, Pranab K. Chakraborty