Cease Of Love
I saw you in the street when you said ''Farewell''
And I had nothing to say
And the first raindrops fell on your forehead,
It was just a beginning of day.
A soft rain covered all
And balmed my heart.
Just a rain ceased to fall,
Sun came out bright.
I heated unbearably in the sun,
Walking on barren sand.
I never felt such terrible fun
And did it without end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cease Of Love by Alan Ingranazzio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney
- Furtive Infatuation, Lou Pags
- Welcome My Darling, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Birth is a, gajanan mishra
- A CROWN THURST UPON..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.