Cease Of Love
I saw you in the street when you said ''Farewell''
And I had nothing to say
And the first raindrops fell on your forehead,
It was just a beginning of day.
A soft rain covered all
And balmed my heart.
Just a rain ceased to fall,
Sun came out bright.
I heated unbearably in the sun,
Walking on barren sand.
I never felt such terrible fun
And did it without end.
Alan Ingranazzio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cease Of Love by Alan Ingranazzio )
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul
- Shadow, Liffy Liu
- Broken angel, Barbara Dixion