Do you remember when you said you loved me?
Do you remember telling me you cared?
Do you remember saying,
You will always be there?
I loved you with all I had
With everything I owned,
I just want to hear you
I want to pick up the phone.
But then I think, why?
Why am I calling you?
Is it possibly because
I have nothing better to do?
You said I was the best you ever had,
Do you still think the same?
Will you please bring me back,
Into this game?
I loved you, and I still do,
But I must try to let go.
Try not to think of
All my old hopes.
alicia page's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember? by alicia page )
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
- Taking Spirits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)