ANANDA GOPAN Poems
- Leaving Home This is not a dream, Because in my dreams, ...
- A View Of My Village. My Village, The one i live in, and ...
- Do You Miss Those Days At Scho... Oh, my school days were ...
- The Old Milkman! (In memory of that beloved milkman...)
- I Don'T Want To Be Your Friend... Oh, my pretty girl i miss ...
- Trum...Trum....Its A Train..! ... I love to travel in a ...
- How To Skip The Next Test..? This is my story, This is my ...
18 year old from TRIVANDRUM, KERALA, INDia..
published one book.
lives with his dad, mom and brother in vatiyoorkavu. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ANANDA GOPAN
This is not a dream,
Because in my dreams,
there is always comfort...
but here i am struggling...
I am leaving my home
with all my books and
with all i have..
we are shifting to
new and unfamiliar...
i try to contain my sorrow
as i leave my home.
I try to still my heart
slip from my room with all i had there
out of my home,
i cross through
many of the funny memories
i had there
It is the middle of the night
I hear every sound