ANANDA GOPAN Poems
- A View Of My Village. My Village, The one i live in, and ...
- Do You Miss Those Days At Scho... Oh, my school days were ...
- Leaving Home This is not a dream, Because in my dreams, ...
- The Old Milkman! (In memory of that beloved milkman...)
- I Don'T Want To Be Your Friend... Oh, my pretty girl i miss ...
- Trum...Trum....Its A Train..! ... I love to travel in a ...
- How To Skip The Next Test..? This is my story, This is my ...
18 year old from TRIVANDRUM, KERALA, INDia..
published one book.
lives with his dad, mom and brother in vatiyoorkavu. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ANANDA GOPAN
A View Of My Village.
The one i live in,
and the one that lives in me.
The whistle of the squirrels
The blowing wind,
The smell of grass,
This spicy earth.
Friends like those village men
and the cattle down near the river,
and those blossoming flowers
The sky so big,
so full of shifting clouds
and then those clouds
over the fields...
making the green,
The sun smile at my village,
The moon laugh with my village,
The stars live in my village...
The song of the wind,