Greatest Gift of LIfe
We are all together
Every time talking
They are my sod
and i am the flower in it.
I cant grow everywhere
But i can grow here
With a little rain
and a little
'I can't be my own mother
I can; t be my own father'
So what my parents
What i am supposed to have..
They are the Greatest Gift Of My Life..!
I seek forgiveness
In every step,
For all the pain i give them everyday
I am forgiving myself
For all the rest...
ANANDA GOPAN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Greatest Gift of LIfe by ANANDA GOPAN )
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
- Thunlai swrjini, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)