Anna Ong Poems
- Inner Demons The dark shadow beckons It calls insidiously ...
- Twilight & Dawn ~*Twilight*~ Never believed you could ...
- Was It Ever Real? My eyes unconsciously flickers once ...
- For The Times For the times you've been my silent ...
- Stay Tangled In The Closet Soulful sorrows abound white ...
- Forces Of Nature With ceaseless zeal, The gusty winds ...
- Games People Play You’d think you know the rules of the game ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Ong
The dark shadow beckons
It calls insidiously from the corners
Whispering little temptations
Drawing me deeper into the tunnel
So deep that the shadow that once lurks behind me
starts to climb up around me,
over my shoulders
till it turns to face me
and overwhelms me.
I scream a wordless terror
But my voice fails
What's the point?
No one can hear me now
I'm in too deep
No one can get me out
The darkness does not let it's prey go easily
Once ensnared I'm theirs
To corrupt, to ravish, to destroy.
So I fall,
collapsing in a ...