- A Night Song -
Nights like this are
Lonesome and Long
Wish you were here
To sing me a song.
A song of love,
A song of pain,
The winter sunshine
And the summer rain.
Some smiles to cherish,
Some tears to weep,
For us to keep.
A gentle lullaby...
Drifting us to sleep.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (- A Night Song - by Aparna Chatterjee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma