Aplier Hao Poems
- A Feather In The Wind Focus, Prevail. Remember, ...
- Watch The Rainbow Shine This pain In my heart It sets me ...
- Words In A Poem I'm told that girls like poetry But I know ...
- Squirrel I dont know why I just ought to write It doesnt ...
- Angel And Demon In My Heart Take my hand and come with ...
- Mary Lost Her Little Lamb Mary had a little lamb, little ...
- I See Truth I see much stuff, I shouldn't know. Yet I ...
I am only submitting poems here as a secondary site, my main one is www.aplier.deviantart.com. So for those of you who have a dA account, feel free to message me, if you dont, then I'll still be checking in here from time to time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aplier Hao
A Feather In The Wind
Soar too high.
Touch the sun,
As I die.