Ayesha Tulkubra Poems
- In My Arms He Died. In my arms, Cold bodied he lied. The ...
- Disease Without A Cure How should I make you see? That what...
- Your Little Glimpse. A little glimpse of yours makes me ...
- When I'M Close To Nature when I'm close to nature. It winds ...
- My Phantom Of Bad Deeds. My brain cells are dead and I lost ...
- Treasure Of My Thoughts I'm blessed with a treasure of my ...
- That's My World An ocean of blood. That's my World. An ...
I'm a student and doing BS (hons) in English from NUML.
I'm an introvert. I have a great interest in art. I've learnt painting, calligraphy and carving in plaster of paris through an institute called RIAD.
I used to rap eminem's raps but now I don't. I've lost interest in rapping.
Also I like watching american tv seasons. The fav of mine are fargo, Breaking Bad, Dexter, HIMYM, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In My Arms He Died.
In my arms,
Cold bodied he lied.
The agony of his pain,
He could not hide.
The protection he required.
I think I failed to provide.
Sorrowful soul wading.
through a teary tide.
That vanishing sound.
His heart beat slowing down.
In complete serenity,
his breath drowned.
I wished for a miracle.
That could save.
My love from entering a grave.
It can't be denied.
Yes, I cried.
Yet cold bodied he lied.
In my arms,
He died. He died.