Ayesha Tulkubra Poems
- A Soldier To His Son. Heard the gunshots, I guess they're ...
- The Moon Let me admire the moon tonight. For if I were not ...
- In My Arms He Died. In my arms, Cold bodied he lied. The ...
- Disease Without A Cure How should I make you see? That what...
- Your Little Glimpse. A little glimpse of yours makes me ...
- When I'M Close To Nature when I'm close to nature. It winds ...
- My Phantom Of Bad Deeds. My brain cells are dead and I lost ...
I'm a student and doing BS (hons) in English from NUML.
I'm an introvert. I have a great interest in art. I've learnt painting, calligraphy and carving in plaster of paris through an institute called RIAD.
I used to rap eminem's raps but now I don't. I've lost interest in rapping.
Also I like watching american tv seasons. The fav of mine are fargo, Breaking Bad, Dexter, HIMYM, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Soldier To His Son.
Heard the gunshots, I guess they're here.
Well equipped with all the weapons.
People dying here and there.
Screaming aloud, calling them demons.
I stood up and looked around.
The streets burning, children crying.
Still watching then I found.
In the mud, a flag lying.
I picked it up and held it high.
That day I promised myself,
I won't let them in. I won't let them buy.
Our wishes, our dreams and ourselves.
Wrists clinched, blood pounding in veins.
I took a gun and stood for peace.
No religious lectures, no saints,
But a national spirit is needed ...