In my arms he Died.
In my arms,
Cold bodied he lied.
The agony of his pain,
He could not hide.
The protection he required.
I think I failed to provide.
Sorrowful soul wading.
through a teary tide.
That vanishing sound.
His heart beat slowing down.
In complete serenity,
his breath drowned.
I wished for a miracle.
That could save.
My love from entering a grave.
It can't be denied.
Yes, I cried.
Yet cold bodied he lied.
In my arms,
He died. He died.
Ayesha Tulkubra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In my arms he Died. by Ayesha Tulkubra )
- You Don't Have To Go, Matthias Pantaleon
- Word by Word, J Sheba Anandhi
- Reborn, Asavri Dhillon
- Health is Wealth, J Sheba Anandhi
- Little Mind, J Sheba Anandhi
- Spark in the Dark Park, J Sheba Anandhi
- Memories, J Sheba Anandhi
- Change is Inevitable, J Sheba Anandhi
- Competition, J Sheba Anandhi
- One Pair of Eyes, J Sheba Anandhi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)