Johnny my son, I love you so.
Born to me on Christmas Day.
What a gift you were to me,
A treasure from heaven and the angels above, sent to me with all their love.
Right from the start there was a bond
that will never break, tight and strong.
A comfort to me you’ve always been with your loving ways that have sustained me all my days.
May the good Lord above watch over you and keep you safe and well until together in heaven we may dwell.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Johnny by Barbara Stahly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady