Barry Jablonski Poems
- The Seductress All the men at the work site Stop work when ...
- A Pirates' Life Have you ever been a sailin' Across the deep...
- A Beach Day The palms are swaying in the breeze And the ...
- Man In The Mirror A man in the mirror Looks back every ...
- Foolish Pride As I watched her walk away I thought of witty...
- Black Thursday Our grand holiday meal Was devoured in a ...
- Regrets Do you have any regrets? I may own a dozen or ...
Barry Jablonski was born in Missouri. He grew up in many different states but calls Oklahoma and Florida home. Barry started writing poetry at the age of 16. Later on, inspired by a longtime friend, his first serious poem Dreams was written. It wasn't until forty years later that all his life experience would help him to create Dreams of A Poet Vol.1, his first book. Dreams of A Poet: My Best Dreams, are the collected works of Barry Jablonski. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barry Jablonski
All the men at the work site
Stop work when you walk by
Sometimes they like to whistle
Just to try and catch your eye
Real men open doors for you
You reward them with a smile
Women yearn to be like you
If only for a short while….
You certainly are beguiling…
And your fortune’s on the rise
Yes men are simply playthings
Used to practice deceitful lies
Oh, beware of this seductress
Don't give your heart away…
For it will never find the will
To love anyone else this way
©2014 All Rights Reserved