Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed.
Declared she at the age of twenty,
Hey, -me! No profit I can earn,
Save the whirlwinds and burns,
Of the rooted parasites of so many lives,
Yes, with my stay on Sri Ramakrishna,
I would erase, evacuate and wipe.
Subsistence, help, worldly support!
The emotional irony of daily deaths,
The borrowed learning for trickery and beguile,
Smile away I, for Sri Ramakrishna’s profile.
I would reform my mind, as the captain of the body,
And translate my prayers into blooming lotus,
Therein, in my inner shrine, share the touch,
Of the aura-oriented divine universe.
Faith she proclaims, demands neither ‘yes’ nor ‘no’,
It is the calm acceptance of God’s will, as life goes.
And Maa Sarada, the Divine mother opens her lap to hold,
Yes, yes, I would go abreast with my crazy wild, and be bold.
I would continue the digging of my self -well,
Earthling the sediments of Sanaskar, till the water-level comes,
And then, with the opening of the timeless Unconscious,
I would mingle, and dissolve in Sri Ramakrishna’s touch! ! !
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Arpita’s Vow On Cultivating Faith’s Seed. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty