Bernard Eseo Poems
- I May Not Be I may not be a singer But I'll sing a thousand ...
- Gc I admire you but you'll never believe me I've fallen but ...
- Fall Fast And Go Such a disgusting sight To take such, one's...
- Now Why not speaketh of the one, Of the solemn who has ...
- Poem #26 You're that first key To complete my favorite ...
- Answer Found An answer found A question forgotten Worth and...
- Still Untitled What's a flower When it dies What's a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bernard Eseo
I May Not Be
I may not be a singer
But I'll sing a thousand times a day
I may not be writer
But I'll write for you without any pay
I may not be a dancer
But my actions will express my love
I may not be an athlete
But I'll play by the rules of up above
I may not be a superhero
But I'll save you with a smile
I may not be a debater
But I'll be there within a dial.
I may not be your Prince Charming
But I'll be there to what I can
I may not always be with you
But I promise I'm your number one fan