Nevertheless, you're gone
and you've let me go.
I'd wake up at dawn,
I'd think of you so.
Nevertheless, you're cold
and you've grown unaware.
My heart is what you hold,
With you it shall be there.
Nevertheless, I'll wait
and you'll be in my arms again.
I know this is our fate
That you'll be my wife then.
Nevertheless, I love you
and others, I have none.
I hope you love me too
Coz you're the only one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nevertheless by Bernard Eseo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho
- The Fountain Of Youth, Jim Yerman
- 'Golden-Boy', Edward Kofi Louis
- After The Rain, Ronald Chapman
- अराय सैथो, Bahadur Basumatary
- Having Premarital Sex, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vision of India, Laxman Rao
- Under The Big Oak Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- As You Came Along, Edward Kofi Louis