Nevertheless, you're gone
and you've let me go.
I'd wake up at dawn,
I'd think of you so.
Nevertheless, you're cold
and you've grown unaware.
My heart is what you hold,
With you it shall be there.
Nevertheless, I'll wait
and you'll be in my arms again.
I know this is our fate
That you'll be my wife then.
Nevertheless, I love you
and others, I have none.
I hope you love me too
Coz you're the only one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nevertheless by Bernard Eseo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)