Nevertheless, you're gone
and you've let me go.
I'd wake up at dawn,
I'd think of you so.
Nevertheless, you're cold
and you've grown unaware.
My heart is what you hold,
With you it shall be there.
Nevertheless, I'll wait
and you'll be in my arms again.
I know this is our fate
That you'll be my wife then.
Nevertheless, I love you
and others, I have none.
I hope you love me too
Coz you're the only one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nevertheless by Bernard Eseo )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)