Nevertheless, you're gone
and you've let me go.
I'd wake up at dawn,
I'd think of you so.
Nevertheless, you're cold
and you've grown unaware.
My heart is what you hold,
With you it shall be there.
Nevertheless, I'll wait
and you'll be in my arms again.
I know this is our fate
That you'll be my wife then.
Nevertheless, I love you
and others, I have none.
I hope you love me too
Coz you're the only one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nevertheless by Bernard Eseo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- WATER MUSIC, I. _ ['Musiche sull'Acqua'.., Fabrizio Frosini
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- My other half, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bird's View - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- motherly love, Candymarie Nevin
- Random Thought, fletcher maddern
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak