bethany jeffreys Poems
- More Than The Stars. More than the Stars. We are human, so...
- My Heart Lies With You. You lift me up on angels wings, ...
- Bugs. Bugs. I strongly dislike bugs. They are creepy and ...
- List. List. Do the trash. Do the laundry.
- Happy Frog With A Song. Happy Frog With a Song. Hehe, it’s...
- Concrete Abbey. Concrete Abbey. Abbey took the pain, she ...
- Come To Me Winter Come to me Winter. Saturday through ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bethany jeffreys
More Than The Stars.
More than the Stars.
We are human, so fragile so breakable,
But when you entered my life, it was unmistakable.
I was depressed,
But now I am blessed.
Happy is my new name,
Joyful is our new game.
They say, “Love is patient, Love is kind, ”
We’ll show them what love is in no time.
He never forgets what should be remembered,
He looks at me, oh so tender.
Before you entered my life,
My sky was a moonless night.
Now my sky is lit,
By your splendorous compliments.
I love you more than the stars,
You are my happiness near and ...