Do the trash.
Do the laundry.
Pick up the floor.
Do the dishes.
Make some dinner.
Rake the leaves.
Listen to me.
Wipe off the counter.
Share the gospel.
Read the bible.
Listen to Jesus.
Befriend a lonely soul.
Love your enemies.
Ask for forgiveness.
Don’t worry what people think.
Pray for the sick and poor.
Life can be busy,
Life can be a pain.
Go through your troubles,
And remain sane.
Forget about your miniscule weaknesses,
Remember your immense strengths.
Force yourself to have a good time,
And you will go great lengths.
bethany jeffreys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (List. by bethany jeffreys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt