Abbey took the pain, she took the sorrow.
Look at her now; it’s easy to face tomorrow.
She was lost and confused,
But she knew what she had to do.
She left her shack,
She would never come back.
She went far away,
Abbey knew only one place to stay.
Grandfather was in shock when he saw Abbey,
She knew she would finally be happy.
Abbey took her pain and threw it as far as she could,
She broke the concrete like she knew she would.
She let Mr. Happy back into her life,
And forgot what Mr. Sorrow was like.
bethany jeffreys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Concrete Abbey. by bethany jeffreys )
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz