Alone In The Wilderness
Through the years
You give me light and inspiration
You mold my being -
To persevere against trials
To face the new day
With a renewed hope;
But you left me.
You're on your way
To the point of no return,
Leaving me confused
Unprepared to the journey
-Alone in the wilderness.
Is this really meant to happen?
That not all is provided?
There are many things
That is left behind -
To be explored and understood!
bonifacio alba's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In The Wilderness by bonifacio alba )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autism gets in the way, Katinka Havermans
- Withdrawal, Katinka Havermans
- Hills, Jack Growden
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta