Caitlin Balm Poems
- The Men In Suits There’s something I don’t quite get, As to...
- Musing With Balm I wish I could heal you, To bring you into...
- The City Fantastic! To what do we owe this place? This ...
- Birth Of Spring There's a story I'm certain Of a beautiful ...
- Rattle Me This To shout or to keep it inside, Of me, for ...
- Enter: The Machine This is a world That was not chosen. A ...
- Living Where do I go, If I am not here. To flee, to fight,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Caitlin Balm
The Men In Suits
There’s something I don’t quite get,
As to why this world tastes so bland.
Unsupervised, planned misguidances;
Have put this quiet super-race in high command.
The mystery-men in suits, grey hats and ties,
The compelling one-percent,
Web you together with their blood soaked lies, did you even realise?
'Bank of America', 'JPMorgan' and 'Goldman Sachs';
Won’t even scratch the surface here.
They keep this world sick and dumb,
It doesn’t leave me with much taste to spare.