Birth Of Spring
There's a story I'm certain
Of a beautiful spring,
Wide-eyed and open to the wonders
And the warmth of the sun.
The life flows and grows out;
Morphing, glowing, turning away
From cold the clutches of winter.
Only to be decieved into thinking they're admired.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth Of Spring by Caitlin Balm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier