Rattle Me This
To shout or to keep it inside,
Of me, for what reason?
Rattle me this.
To reach for guidance or sit with quiet susurrations.
Guess, which would you prefer,
Facing nativity? Or the abyss –
Of emotions that lurk within.
Caitlin Balm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rattle Me This by Caitlin Balm )
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow