Rattle Me This
To shout or to keep it inside,
Of me, for what reason?
Rattle me this.
To reach for guidance or sit with quiet susurrations.
Guess, which would you prefer,
Facing nativity? Or the abyss –
Of emotions that lurk within.
Caitlin Balm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rattle Me This by Caitlin Balm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Used To Walk, Juan Olivarez
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma