Unsung Love, love poems
The joy that your heart brings
to me is a simple, precious thing
and has inspired me to sing
to you this song.
I awoke and heard these words
from my soul they gently poured
from my sleeping heart un-stored
and found a voice.
You will never un-inspire
I will never un-desire
I will never un-require
your sweet love.
I will never implicate
I will never confiscate
I will never complicate
your loving heart.
I will never un-invent
these simple words that I have sent
I will never circumvent
the girl you are.
I will take it very slow
I will give you time to grow
I will even let you go
if you ask.
The words that start this song
they are heartfelt, they are strong
there meaning will belong
to you and I.
The clouds that mask the skies,
the tears that cloud my eyes
veils the love I feel inside
when your near.
I hear the laughs you lightly share
I see the smile you always wear
and the pain you sometimes bare
that you can't hide.
I will never be un-found
I will never let you down,
our fates are tightly bound
I am here.
I will end where first begun
on these gentle chords I strum
as I sing this song of love
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsung Love, love poems by Captain Cur )
- The Afternoon, Leong Ming Loong
- Aligarh Muslim University & Raja Mahendr.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Storm Warning, ESPN CHICK
- A Kiss To Otis Redding, Electric Lady
- So Sensitive In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- You own every part of me, Afrodita Alkline
- You (One Day I'll Forget You), ESPN CHICK
- Advice can have minus point., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Washerman's Ass Find I Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thanksgiving, Akhtar Jawad
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)