Carsten Thomsen Poems
- A Nice Bcith She was a nice bithc though ugly as SIN Her
- A Cab Drivers Confessions And in the light of dying ...
- Damage Done The damage done The bridges burned The options ...
- Dead Dog I saw him walking down the street dragging dead ...
- Death Of A Teacher Thirteen years older but hardly wiser I ...
- Braindead It could have been me There On life support
- Eggshells With smiles fragile as eggshells
..when simple words do not suffice - Im a ray of sunshine, a black cloud, Buddha and the 5th horseman, a brother, a son, a friend, a foe, a bum, a teacher (but still a student) , a smoker, virtual, bored, a unique speciment inhabiting a diverse world doing my thing as best as I can, a lover of sunsets fireflies and hermit crabs.In short: flesh - flaws - brains - balls ME. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carsten Thomsen
A Nice Bcith
She was a nice bithc
though ugly as
frail, flee ridden
covered in cakes of shit
and open sore pus
At first she had barked
tall and white
perhaps looked to her
as a Buddhist Hungry Ghost
from mural painted walls
but over time she relaxed
and as if to take care of
started following me on my trips
down dark rat infested streets
where street venders knew me
from the occasional
for my ...