Death's Shadow Poems
- Shadow Monsters Light the flame, keep the darkness at ...
- Forever Goodbye The heartache is at end, though you're not ...
- If I Die Today If i died today, would you have things left ...
- Consider Me Gone Every night, I went to bed hoping that ...
- Death To My Heart Drive a stake through it, shoot it with ...
- Sorry I'm sorry I'm not perfect, I'm sorry I'm not what you...
- Devil's Army Rain assaults the abandoned house, trees bend ...
just a girl trying to make it through life, and hoping i can fly away from here one day more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Light the flame,
keep the darkness at bay.
Beware the night,
take heed of those afraid of light.
Worse than monsters under the bed,
worse than monsters hiding in the closet.
Behind you, they silently creep,
waiting for you to sleep.
they feed off fear.
Pain is what they intend to induce,
whenever they are set loose.
Bars can't stop them,
chains won't hold them.
They prey on those who still have innocence,
making use of their ignorance.
Victims are left bleeding and broken,
never to be the same again.
Every breath ...