Death's Shadow Poems
- Shadow Monsters Light the flame, keep the darkness at ...
- Consider Me Gone Every night, I went to bed hoping that ...
- If You Love Me If I am your one and only then why is she in ...
- Mercy Lay still and close your eyes, I know it hurts, I ...
- Death To My Heart Drive a stake through it, shoot it with ...
- Sorry I'm sorry I'm not perfect, I'm sorry I'm not what you...
- Devil's Army Rain assaults the abandoned house, trees bend ...
just a girl trying to make it through life, and hoping i can fly away from here one day more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Light the flame,
keep the darkness at bay.
Beware the night,
take heed of those afraid of light.
Worse than monsters under the bed,
worse than monsters hiding in the closet.
Behind you, they silently creep,
waiting for you to sleep.
they feed off fear.
Pain is what they intend to induce,
whenever they are set loose.
Bars can't stop them,
chains won't hold them.
They prey on those who still have innocence,
making use of their ignorance.
Victims are left bleeding and broken,
never to be the same again.
Every breath ...