I'm sorry I'm not perfect,
I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted.
I tried so hard,
but fell short of your ideals.
I'm sorry I screwed up,
I'm sorry I ruined your plan.
I didn't know,
I didn't understand.
I'm sorry you hate me,
I'm sorry you're stuck with me.
I would dissapear if I could,
But I'm only in high school.
I'm sorry I couldn't love my own mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sorry by Death's Shadow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gauguin's Red, Deborah DeNicola
- Coffee After Dark, Michael Mira
- The Tree at Casa Cara, Deborah DeNicola
- Shattered Glass Windows, Michael Mira
- Lioness, Deborah DeNicola
- "...in his car seat", Jeff Gangwer
- not a poem, Praveen chaudhary
- Loving Mark Strand, Deborah DeNicola
- People should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tool That Carries, Barbara Fleury