Of Purfume And Hollow- Points
that with you I have love.
But one thing I will have never,
It is not appointed to me.
To retain, to remain.
I am entitled only to your taste.
To your minimal touch.
To your reality,
I am just a memory.
of which I live with many.
Donnie Wolff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of Purfume And Hollow- Points by Donnie Wolff )
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak