Your eyes as the loss of ill timed fate.
Your voice as the soft sensual heartbreak.
Your tears as the time of have never been.
Your smile as the thought I think to see again.
Your hands as untouched as your soul appears to be.
I think your beautiful and amazing...
could I have a large ice tea.
Donnie Wolff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (No Lemon by Donnie Wolff )
Did you read them?
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
(2 September 1850 - 4 November 1895)
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
(24 June 1842 - 26 December 1913)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)