Your eyes as the loss of ill timed fate.
Your voice as the soft sensual heartbreak.
Your tears as the time of have never been.
Your smile as the thought I think to see again.
Your hands as untouched as your soul appears to be.
I think your beautiful and amazing...
could I have a large ice tea.
Donnie Wolff's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Lemon by Donnie Wolff )
Did you read them?
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)